Saturday, September 25, 2010

End of Summer Celebration



Posted by Picasa
In honor of September as "National Sewing Month"
I've returned with this lovely
end of summer treat -
The completed "ICE Challenge" quilt that
I received from Jessica in August.
Isn't it beautiful?!!!
She started with my original block
and material & added only grey.

My favorite bits are:
the cool continuous block quilting
the bi-color pieced binding
and the wonderful diagonal stripe.

Thanks Jessica - you're a wonder!

3 comments:

  1. Deb, I love this! cmqg is making me rethink fabrics and combination and design. The quilting is terrific, too! The diagonal stripe? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more things. I love that there is not an obvious orientation - this works well any way it's positioned. And I like the binding, too!

    ReplyDelete